20 good reasons to choose genuine challans poultry
mercredi 07 septembre 2016
- A HISTORIC BRAND, easily recognisable by its YELLOW RIBBON LOGO and defending the values
of quality and tradition SINCE 1969.
- ABOUT 100 PIONEERING BREEDERS who, since 1969, have developed a wealth of experience in
rearing ‘Label Rouge’ poultry.
- DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS for whom poultry rearing is a true vocation: for them quality defi nitely
comes before quantity.
- FREE-RANGE rearing farms with open grassy and shaded runs over large areas (10% more than the
standard required for the ‘Label Rouge’ certification).
- SMALL MIXED-GENDER GROUPS OF BIRDS (male and female) in accordance with traditional
- A variable rearing period, up to 8 DAYS LONGER than required for the ‘Label Rouge’ certifi cation, in
order to ensure that the poultry reaches full maturity.
- Free access to feed so that the birds can eat WHEN THEY CHOOSE.
- NON STANDARDISED POULTRY, with variable average weights.
- Black-leg naked-neck chickens, selected for the QUALITY OF THEIR MEAT and not for the quantity.
- HOMEOPATHY AND PHYTOTHERAPY are used fi rst if any medical treatment is required.
- Rings applied to chickens MANUALLY BY THE BREEDER for detailed control and selection of each
- COLLECTING BASED ON DEMAND in order to offer every day freshly slaughtered poultry.
- SLAUGHTERING AT MODERATE SPEED to ensure that all birds are neatly presented.
- SUPPLY OF WHOLE BIRDS (with head and tarsi) so that poulterers can then prepare orders on
- FLEXIBLE AND RESPONSIVE DELIVERY: individual batch sizes to ensure supply without needless
- BIGGER AND FIRMER POULTRY, WITH MORE MEAT.
- Breeders and abattoirs located nearby, which reduces transport: a perfect way to foster ANIMAL
WELFARE and protect the ENVIRONMENT.
- More TENDER AND SUCCULENT poultry meat in the mouth.
- The brand offering THE WIDEST RANGE of ‘Label Rouge’ poultry on the market.
- The only brand to offer a SPECIFIC “100- DAY RANGE” in black- yellow- and white-leg chickens.